SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
SCM Design Group located in The Woodlands TX, We are currently looking for a Interior Designer.
Responsible for providing and coordinating design and delivery of projects for residential and commercial customers.
Minimum qualifications: 4 to 8 years of experience ranging from; design, drawing, space planning, detailing of interior architecture, guide customers in the process and supervise / delivery projects
• Bachelors degree in Interior Design from an accredited institution with a minimum of five years experience working as an interior designer . Previous experience designing and remodeling projects are desirable.
• LEED accreditation a plus.
• Must demonstrate a high level of proficiency in CAD 2014 , Chief Architect
• Skilled in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and Sketch Up.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Create bids and estimates based in budgets and customer needs
• Interact with trades and coordinnate schedules.
• Professional appearance, communication and demeanor at all times.
• Must be self directed, exhibit efficient time management, organization and analytical skills.
• Proven ability to work within a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to work remotely.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
E-mail cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org